English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Lauren Conrad


Lauren Conrad
The Hills star Lauren Conrad said she doesn't feel sexy and uses a bag to cover her thighs.

The 25-year-old may seem confident after appearing on the MTV reality show but admitted that she doesn't always feel it.

She said to Allure magazine: 'I'm not a sexy person. I'm OK with it. I've never been the sexy girl. Whenever I've had a boyfriend, he's always been like: 'Oh, you're cute.''

However Conrad said she doesn't feel cute and the constant reports about her weight can sometimes get her down.

She said: 'You're the first person to notice any weight gain or loss, and then to have it pointed out can be embarrassing. You have two good angles and a hundred bad ones.

'I've seen photos of myself and cringed: 'Oh, God, I can never wear those pants again!''

She added: 'If I'm shopping and I see paparazzi, my bag goes directly to my thighs.'
Sources: http://www.monstersandcritics.com